Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Amanda Theory

I have a theory.

Oh well, not really. Graci and I were discussing it. It's about the same topic as my last post. LOVE

Here's my theory:

God put us all in this world with one purpose right. And it has nothing to do with finding your true love!

God made Eve for Adam right? Out of his rib right? So you see, they are ONE.

Which means, with every man and woman out there, they come in PAIRS! However, due to certain circumstances, we might be put together (like those memory card games), so you have to flip flip flip each card until you find the right one!

And when you do, you'll know, he or she's the right one for you.. *cue loud AWW...*

See, so you can be single your WHOLE LIFE, until you flip over the correct card (which is basically just meeting new ppl) , then you find, holey moley maceroly! He/She's my PERSON!

Corny lifetime movie channel music plays and you walk down the aisle in a white dress.

See. So I've learnt from this theory that: "if you're single, it doesn't matter, because one day you'll find your dude and be happy forever."

- don't mock me! -

No comments: