Friday, July 18, 2008

it started out as a feeling

which then grew into a hope

which then turned into a quiet thought

which then turned into a quiet word


and then the word grew stronger and stronger

till it was a battle cry...


- Regina Spektor, The Call


A childish hope, A childish dream,
I thought would come true.
Right now I realise then you and I
are further than i thought.

Love songs and love poems
tell you to give a care,
that with time and patience
he'll be there
But let me tell you a secret.

THEY LIED.

There's no such thing as true love,
no such thing as "ai"
whenever you find that special one,
it's usually just a prank,
played by fate
to give your heart an empty hole
that will ruin your life.

I dont' write poems. Let me tell you first. If you wanna laugh, go ahead. It'll just rip through my empty broken BLACK HEART.

-i burn, i pine, i perish -









No comments: