Sunday, July 13, 2008

Addicted to....

I've been watching too much television.

I have so much to do and yet I'm hooked on Greek and tons of other shows!

Most important things to do:

1) Write to editors

2) BMR critique of research paper

3) Film Term paper

Three things that I've been wasting my time on:

1) Greek - Like, the freaking best show right now! I can't get enough of Cappie and Evan Chambers! Casey Cartwright reminds me of Meridith though. All the damn drama! Stuck between two guys and all that. I like her. She's nice. Rusty was a real loser until like the middle of the season! Now he's cool. Except for the scrawny parts.

I mean, scrawny ARMS ARMS.

2) Re-runs of Grey's Anatomy - Need I explain the wonders of this almost-soap?

3) Writing - of FAN-FICTION! I'm such a douchebag. I spend too much time doing things I like. T.T crycry

Nuggets of stupidity

1) Life... Is quite unpredictable. You never know what you're gonna get.

2) Friends... Are people you trust.

3) Friends... Don't give up on you.

- I'm sorry. I just need time -

No comments: