Monday, September 1, 2008

just because I have nothing to say

Lai is taking his driving test tomorrow. (I mean today)

I'm jealous!

Why was I born in October?! Now I gotta wait for about 6 months before I can take my test =( If I had a car... What would I get?

Truth is, I don't know, I'll probably ask one of my car-crazy friends to decide for me and shell out the money that I don't have.

Argh, the holidays make me feel so "nua..." that's the word we use to describe Clara's house. It's very nua.

Nua: Passivity. Feeling very lazy in a cosy way
e.g. "Wah... I wanna go to Clara's house and sleep! It's so nua..."

I like ra's house man. Today I'm gonna spend time there watching really emo flicks. (Cause I'm supposed to bring it there.)

Anyway, it's the month of September! Do you know what this means?

It means all the television shows are coming back! *clapclapclap*

House, Grey's Anatomy, Greek, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, H20, Ugly Betty, Heroes etc etc...

All the wonders of television are coming back and I'm raving about them. YAY Thank God for the holidays, otherwise I won't be able to catch up to them.

- I get incoherent when I'm around you -

No comments: