Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Amanda Week

Well, my room's in shambles, my writing life, a mess, my clothes, overflowing, my books, cracking my shelves, my bags, squashed into a corner. My DVDs and VCDs, they are everywhere, my cellgroup commitments, dead. my hats, piled on one another.

What does this sound like?

A job for... aMANduh! The newest superheroine of her time, aMANduh needs to pick up the pace on her household chores etcetera etcetera.

Thank goodness for aMANduh, her super hot, super cool, super awesome alter-ego Amanda Jayne is on holiday. Best time ever to start!

Hence, the next week will be dedicated to saving the world! (well, just aMANduh's world for the moment)

The schedule:

Monday: VCD and DVD collection
Tuesday: Clothes
Wednesday: Books
Thursday: Cell group cards
Friday: Room clean up!
Saturday: Write
Sunday: SLACK and look for a job

Wow. Isn't that exciting? Give me a whoowhoo!

- baking is next -

No comments: