Thursday, August 28, 2008

I got your number from a chatline....

When you text a person, whom you don't know, in the morning. Don't send this, "Morning dear... :)"

BECAUSE THE SAID PERSON WILL GET THE SHOCK OF HER LIFE AND FREAK OUT!

Yes. *sniff sniff* I woke up to an awful horror staring at me in my face. Though many people might feel joy, feel loved, feel warm and fuzzy inside. I merely feel revulsion, and fear. A whole lot of fear.

I jumped out of bed and texted back. "Who are you?!"

Then stalker boy says, "I got your number from a chatline..."

WHAT THE FUCK!

Thoughts were running in my mind. I was about to faint. Blood started rushing to my head. "Oh no... Oh no..." I scrambled out of bed and started jabbing at my phone like there was no tomorrow.

"WHAT?! What chatline?! I never joined any chatline! No. Seriously. How did u get my number?" I was panicking. Who the hell gets this sorta shit in the MORNING.

I smelled a rat. A BIG STINKING RAT.

I called the dude.

He didn't pick up.

Then he called me back. He introduced himself to me and told me the creepiest line ever in the history of man/womankind: "I just want to get to know you better"

ARGH! Can you say stalker?! I can! With a capital S.C.A.R.Y.

Whatever. I found out. He's a 25 year old male SMRT driver. He speakth the English not so bad.

!!!Evil alert!!! no harm is meant in this statement. I have great respect for people who transport me to places.
HAHA is that why he calls chat lines? Aww...

So in the afternoon I went out with Jihan. Oh joy. Sanity. I was happy. Me. Books. Crazy talk with said bestie. And Beer Battered Fish and Chips too.

Then came the night. Like a creepy skulker, who has done a lot of skulking time, THE MESSAGES CAME BACK!

THE HORROR!

I quacked in my brightly coloured starry, fluffy bedroom slippers. "JIHHAANN!!" I wail to myself. "HELPPP MEE!!" Like she could hear me. She was miles away in stinking Koven - land of the people deprived of Tampines -

This was what he sent: "Btw, do you like to go for a ride wif me tonite?"

WHAT?!



WHAT?!

IN YOUR TRAIN?!

NO I WOULD NOT LIKE THAT! I DON'T KNOW YOU! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! YOU.... YOU... CREEPY CREEP!

"no thanks." I'm a polite person. Even to creepy people.

After about fifteen minutes.

He did it again.

"Btw, its ok, hmm goin 2sleep later? Dear, u wana noe sumting, u reminds me bout my ex 2years ago, she use to stdy at nyp, ya family matters cause d break up.. Amanda its realy nice 2get noe u"



THE SHOCK. Right now, even dreams about Harry Potter won't help me. It's safe to say, I'll be up the whole night thinking about who's the fool who gave this creep my number.

Once i find out. You watch out. You'll not just get the loud hailer.

Ever seen a panda angry?

It's scary.

- i bought tales of beedle the bard -

No comments: