Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A couple of 15 year olds worth mentioning

For a while back I had a great obsession with the disney princesses.

Not the animated cartoon ones! The tweeny bopper ones. "Best of Both Worlds" couldn't stop ringing in my head, "Cruella DeVille" was on my iPod 24/7 I couldn't stop watching Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place.

I probably was going through a phase.

The one thing that struck me the most while watching the shows, and tracking them online (I swear! I'm not the only one!) was how mature they were! They dressed like they were 20 something year olds and were total fashionistas.

But now, I'm over Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez etc etc.

But let me tell you, 15 year olds are growing fast. Faster than an average tween.

Here's a few examples:

Fashion Pirate - Arabelle

here's her description of herself "'I'm a 15 year old super villain. I like to eat brownies in front of starving children, buy capes at the thrift store, and confuse the hell out of people with my internet sarcasm. My current goal in life is to wear Tao CDG and Yohji Yamamoto to the grocery store. I spend my time arguing with my best friends what cities rank as the most Hip(ster) and dancing around to the Smallfaces. Also, I'm in a rap group about Japanese designers and sheep vests with a 12 year old fashion icon. B jealz."

here's a picture she posted on one of her outfits -













Like what the hell right?! I never knew 15 year olds dress like that. T.T When i look at this i think, "God, was I unfashionable then. And now."

Whatever, she knows more about Prada, Gucci, Chanel and Yohji Yamamoto than I know about what courses I'm taking next sem.

Bloody hell. The jealousy I feel. - visit at http://fashionpirates.blogspot.com/

Photographer Model - Zoe

Also a blogger, she's.. If i'm not wrong, close to Arabelle from up there. Just like Arabelle, her fashion style is off the hook babe. Seriously.

Vintage-y stuff. With the added bonus of really well take fashion photographs and model poses. I show you. ->


I like it. Fashion on a toilet bowl. Very appropriate for a fashion-illiterate person like me. (I try! It just never works out well. Basic makeup has me stumped too)


Anyways, Zoe wants to be a model. And let me tell you. She is on her way.

This is what she said about herself that made me laugh, "I am very, very skinny. Almost freakishly skinny. I've been this way almost my entire life. It's in my genes; I have a very fast metabolism. I eat and eat and eat and hardly exercise, and I just stay skinny, underweight, and tall."

teehee

visit her at - http://puzzledxthoughts.blogspot.com/


There's another one. Alyson Stoner. But she's more famous. So no need for a big talk on her. Remember Step Up 1? She was the little girl bopping to Channing Tatum's (hot stuff!) rockabeat hiphop soundtrack. Ha! She showed him! Alyson Stoner, who seems to be going down the same path as ever immortalized 15 year olds Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus teaches advanced dance classes to people twice her age. How awesome is that?!

Well, she's interesting, very friendly personality. - From what little I can learn from her Youtube account - Speaking of Youtube accounts. Why does everyone seem to have one now? Even Oprah! I wonder when JK Rowling's gonna get her own webpage. Even the QUEEN! In the words of Garene, "so strange."

It gives a peek into the lives of the seemingly pointless drivel-filled tweeny boppers whom many people stalk. (a.k.a. me)

Well, judging from what I watch and what I read on Zoe and Arabelle's blogs, Selena, Demi, Miley, Mandy. You guys are out of your league! The stuff they talk about. Is actually stuff the KNOW. They really like, pay attention to that stuff! Sometime I can't do really well.

Ah well.

- TOLD YOU SO! -

No comments: