Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kenna tagg by NICOLE

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

If he were right in front of me... I'd throw a huge scene, first I'll slap him, "How dare you cheat on me!" Then pull a oh-i-hurt-inside-face, you know, to gain sympathy, teehee. Then to humiliate him, "what about our daughter!?" Then I'll pull him to a corner, "hey fucker. You think i need you is it? Go die lah! Pull out his precious PSP from his pocket and crush it with my stiletto.

2.If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?

Currently... My dream is to... MARRY PRINCE CASPIAN THE TENTH. BEN BARNES... So hawt. Sorry Jihan, he's way hotter than Peter and I DIG his Hispanic accent!

3. What will your dream wedding be like?

Seeing as my dream is to marry Prince Caspian. Obviously, our wedding would be at Narnia, with the nymphs and stuff playing harps as I walk down the isles in a medieval looking dress. Aww...

Who am I kidding. The day that will happen will be the day the oceans froze over.


4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

Urm. Yes? Isn't that why there so many self-help books? But you know, it never hurt anyone to plan.



5. What your ideal lover like?

didn't we just go through this?! PRINCE CASPIAN PRINCE CASPIAN! The dude with the charm that could sail a thousand ships! Tsk. Get with the program.


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved. Ah duh. Which rock did you crawl out from? Stoopid questions created to make someone feel uncomfortable.


7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?


Dunno. Never tried. Why don't you tell me how it goes eh?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

Oh, die. Moan for a few days then move on to a new subject of like. See, Prince Caspian loves Susan. But I don't care. I've got Harry Potter.


9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Uh, ya. SURVEYS! It's bad enough that we get bombarded by them on our way to the mall. But now we have to CREATE this spawn of the devil ourselves! What is the world coming to...


10. Is being tagged fun?

Oh the joy that fills my heart.

11. How do you see yourself in ten years’ time?

I'll be like... 28 right? Working, as a journalist. Rushing a lot, still watching my drama on my laptop, with a larger DVD collection and tons of notebooks. Don't ask about marriage. Am too young to bother.


12. Who are currently the most important people to you?

God, my family, my friends! Quite typical lurh, but that's how God created the world man.


13. What kind of person do you think the one who tag you is?

Nicole... Is... A korean-boyband obsessed darling, who has to hand in her work like by tomorrow and isn't done. She's a good friend, straight-talking no nonsense girl. Goes straight to the point, i like. She's huggable.


14. Would you rather be single&rich or married but poor?

Can i be married and rich? Well, the lesser of two evils would be single and rich.


15. What is the first time you do every morning?

Brush my teeth. What else? You mean there are some people who DON'T brush their teeth first?! Oh gross.


16. Would you give all in a relationship?

Depends on the relationship.


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Neither. Hope that something like in Zettai Kareshi happens. READ BOOK 6 YOU IDIOTS. The drama SUCKS. The manga ROCKS. Tsk.


18. What type of friends do you like?

Friends who accept you for who you are.


19. What type of friends do you dislike?

Friends who only pretend to be your friend so that they can seem popular and use you at times. Like hello. You're mother never teach you ah, do unto others what you want done unto you. You pretend to be my friend, when you drown, I save the jellyfish next to you instead.


20. Who should tag?

Hah... Must tag ah... er.. can i say I'm lazy? Clara lor.

- there are WEBSITES for useless surveys like this -

No comments: