Sunday, June 29, 2008

AngryAngry

I swear, the past week was just bullshit. I spent the entire week my face longer than horse's. To all the people who faced my wrath (regrettable I have to admit, I was angry most of the time for trivial matters), I apologise and BEG for your forgiveness.

Dunno what got into me man. Must have been like the anger bug or something. So ridiculous. I lost my cool over the slightest thing.

If you wanna hate me, i don't blame you. BUT PLEASE DON'T. I'll just DIE. Seriously. I'll be sad. T.T

Enough of the mopey-talk. JIHAN AND ROSEMARY ARE BACK. Woohoo. All the overseas people are coming back. So fun. Been waiting a damn long time.

Speaking of overseas, I've been wanting to go overseas to study. I have chosen the place, and what I'm going to study and everything. All that matters now, is the cost.

University of Western Australia (I pray they take me in if NTU doesn't), and I want to do: Bachelor of Arts (Communication Studies) majoring in either, Japanese, English, Classics and Ancient History, or Music.

But that is only if I get rejected at NTU. Which i sense a very high chance of happening. Oh but the pain of the MONEY. MONEY!!

People want to get an honest education also cannot. Must have money. So ridiculous. And the goverment wants us to do lifelong learning. Pfft..

- oh the joy of studying -

No comments: