Saturday, May 31, 2008

lexie grey

if i were a lesbian, the first woman I would fall in love with is Chyler Leigh.

isn't she HOT!

See, what happened was: I attempted to watch Not Another Teen Movie, courtesy of www.watch-movies.net BUT, it didn't load, bloody hell. But i did manage to watch the first part. I was intrigued by the flawless looking face behind the thick glasses. So I went to google. Oh my god! (not "oh my gat" - like the way this taiwan girl said, or even my darling Jiro said on HanaKimi - )

She's Lexie Grey on Grey's Anatomy! So i thought to myself. Hm. Why is it that i only notice her now? Then i knew! Because McSteamy and McDreamy were filling my mind while I was watching that show.

Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, that show has to be the show with the hottest people ever. Addison Shepard was so hot, McSteamy, McDreamy, Ellen Pompeo and now, CHYLER LEIGH.

she's gorgeous.

Seriously.

- this is what comes out from watching too much TV -

No comments: