Thursday, June 19, 2008

googling and the Zohan"

I googled one of my common usernames today.

I'm really anxious about waking up early tomorrow to select the elective. (to me, early is 10am) So this dumb and dumber part of me decided that maybe, just maybe, I can stay up past tomorrow morning and stay up till 10!

Crazy right. And I've got filming tomorrow too.

So i googled the username, and I found one of my blogposts on ANOTHER blog-site! See in my old blog there was this entry about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. (I was like, all excited about it coming up so I blogged this SUPER long post about it with all the hairy details) this OTHER blog posted my post! With of course, crediting me!

So now, I scream. In despair. Why didn't he/she tell me about linking me earlier! Now. Forever it is lost. I can never reveal my glory-days of blogging about my first true love. *lovelorn sigh*

Ah well. No point whining right? I watched Don't Mess With the Zohan.

I spent the entire FIRST half of the movie thinking, "oh god. The Zohan has a codpiece the size of godzilla!" IT STUCK OUT SO OBSCENELY! Adam Sandler is a good actor. If he was a lousy one. He'd better be thankful they put so much effort in dragging the audiences attention to his ringadingding. You'd barely notice his facial expressions if not for the sounds emitting from his strangely distorted mouth when he is upset.

I can't stop thinking about it.

Air-pumped? Or Styrofoam filled? HAHA

Then in the middle of the movie. He revealed his salami to his fellow hairdresser, who said, "it's not that big." and he replied, "Not that! The bush! The bush! It is biggg!" LIKE OH MY GOD. So the thing that was pushing his frontal jewels away from his thighs was HAIR. Thick. Obscenely disgusting, HAIR.

Graci and I were like screaming.

Oh the shame Zohan! The SHAME!

=D

- The Zohan bangs grannies -

1 comment:

Pat R said...

Adam Sandler tends to do better when he isn't trying too hard to be funny or deep, etc... his main area of expertise seems to be casual, unassuming comedies