Sunday, May 18, 2008

blogs and sidekicks

Actually, this is my number dunno dunno what blog.

The old one, let's just say there was a little accident.

SO CARELESS

And it's like three years worth of shit okay. Now, thanks to my itchy fingers, it's all gone. Pictures larh, music larh, videos larh... FOREVER. Goodbye! *makes me wanna cry*

But what can I do right? Suck it up! Be a man! At first I didn't want to start a new one, heart-pain. Like, I'll keep on thinking, "oh shit, on this date last year I wrote this really funny thing, but now I can't remember it anymore!!" tears of reminiscing. Argh, die.

But whatever. The reason why I started was because I decided, what the heck you know, I like to write, I need somewhere to explode and complain and rave whenever however.

If I die young (touch wood!!) you all will be able to tell, because the entries will stop! (not that i'm going to blog everyday. but if the blog dies after a year. you know who ka-chiang already)

Anyways

SIDEKICK
I think I'm going to go mad, seriously.


You know that thing called cutural imperialism? yarr, I think i'm totally affected by it. I was watching old heroes re-runs just now, then I saw Claire Bennet a.k.a. scary-mutant-re-growing-of-limbs-like-a-lizard-cheerleader, using the cutest phone ever. (after which I found out the phone has been around for quite sometime, I'm just slow) It was pink, and can be used like a mini computer!

To die for man.


I wanted it! I had the deep dark burning desire to go and buy it, so i went to the website - www.sidekick.com - SO NICE.

I was so tempted to start saving money like mad and buy it. Then oh my God.

T-moblie a.k.a. USA ONLY.


WHY LIKE THAT?!

I was so sad. So i went on a mad hunt to look for someone who might sell it to me. Then I found this google link on xiaxue's blog that she's buying her's from ebay.

yay! somewhere to buy right?


WRONG.

If i wanna buy it, I'll have to unlock it, buy something, press something, call somewhere and pay shipping costs and a whole lot of high-tech mumbojumbo i don't understand.

What's the point, but wah lao. It's so pretty. Quite depressing, cool thing is that, if i got it, no one else in Singapore would have it (besides, i think, xiaxue) sorry larh, but I also think it's shexy.


look look! so cute right?!


Diane von Furstenberg Sidekick

yar. I think it's a limited edition?

I want to buy that.

So honeys out there, if you ever decide, "I love manda! She's the freaking best friend in the world a best guy/girl can have!" You know what to get me. I want this kind hor please.

Black and hot pink.

So shexy.

- sidekick = awesome -

No comments: