Friday, May 23, 2008

vulgarities......

just read a friendster post.

Won't say who, won't say how i found it.

But... OH MY GOD! It's possibly one of the most vulgar things I've ever seen. My eyes my eyes!!

she cb kia lar. kaysiao lar.

step yi ge der lor.
i take pic like this she huanlor.
nb ccb.
she sibie xialan and guailan ok.
all she got is LANJIAOBIN!
go suck huan na der lanjiao lar.
mai at my fs profile kpkb lar.
sibie humji lar she.
teacher pet. even dog also bu pei lar.
cb kia lar she.
go geylang free of charge to fuck also bo ppl wan lor.
see till her ljb jiu sian lar.

The fact that I can even understand what's she saying goes to show I've been spending too much of my time listening to Hokkien rants and Youtube-ing disgraceful Hokkien rants that definitely do not put that dialect in a good light.

Scary.

Did I mention that the person who wrote that is a girl? of about 11 - 15 years of age?

SCARY

What is the education system really teaching these kids?

at least she excels in Hokkien vocabulary! Now if her English was just as good......

- CBLJ! -



No comments: