Friday, October 10, 2008

I want to be...

You know when I was younger I had tons of ambitions. Doctor... Pilot... and a ton of other crazy things.

So... Anyways, here's a list of what I wanted to become when I was younger, I even have dolphin on it.

(all in random order)

Pink Ranger


The one called Kimberly, the very first one. I even got my mom to call me Kimberly, all my kid books had the name Kimberly printed out neatly (or as neat as a 5 year old could make it) onto the bookplate. I totally admired the way could toss herself into the air and fight the evil Rita and the other alians. Plus she was soooo cute! She had this "protect me white ranger!" thing going on. So insane.

Ariel: The Little Mermaid


Hello. Who didn't want to be her? Who didn't want to be "part of that worrrlllddd". Please, she had freaking red hair (do you know women with red hair are considered one of the sexiest ever?) And she (ARIEL) could swim super fast and make really cool spirals with her freaking cool tail! See, i'm getting excited just thinking about it *sighs* she had a tail...
Oh the jealousy.

Dolphin


Like in the above, it lived in the sea. If you know me well enough, you should know that I love the sea, turquoise/teal/sea-green colours etc, starfish, stars blah blah, so dolphins were kinda like, duh, cause of the sea thing. I just think they are so cool. They are smart you know.

Singer


I think... That a lot of people had this ambition when they were young. Then, like me, they heard themselves via recorder. I get it, I can't sing. *sigh* good bye to rockstar career with screaming fans and free clothes. Now, only my close friends and karoke kakis hear my screeching. (at this place called the 10 dollar club, so cheesy right!) hahaha...

Cardcaptor Sakura


I wrote stories where I was the cardcaptor and created cards that totally helped Earth, like the music card (how it helps Earth, i dunno, but it did!) And Lee, was totally in love with me. It was awesome, I tell you, the first time I caught CCS on tv i fell in love with Anime then AXN got me addicted more, and soon, I became an anime otaku. (NOT LIKE THOSE PERVY DUDES THOUGH!) I'm totally clean OKAY! And beside, Madison totally gave her awesome costumes! I love the huge bell skirts and hats, but most importantly, THE WAND! AWESOMNESS~

Ninja


Once again, it's due to my anime-watching habits. My pals from school got me started on Naruto, and I was hooked. I was in love with Kakashi, a masked hero who was Naruto's teacher and was freaking cool! Plus they had SHEXY fighting moves! Seriously. HAWT STUFFS I wanted to throw the little shurikans and kick-ass like Tsunade-sama.

Eh. Shut up ah. I know I sound like a total dork. BUT I'M A COOL DORK!

Vampire Slayer


You don't need to say anything. I can feel the groan from a mile away. In case you are a totally Buffy-noobster let me update you on the might and feminist power this little blonde munchkin radiated from the curls of her perfectly coiffed hair to the toes of her stylish but reasonably priced boots. Like superman, Vampire Slayer is her Alter-ego, by day she's a wise-cracking C averaging student and by night she's a butt-kicking, wise-cracking champion of all the powers that be. Plus she could do a flips and handstands as though she was twirling a pen, not herself, around. HOLY CRAP SHE'S FREAKING COOL. A pop culture icon all on her own!

Wizard


Once again, I can feel the DUH from a country away. So what if I read Harry Potter huh! At least I have an obsession with something other than my nails! (glares at bimbos out there) haha not like i have nails lah. But anyways, Harry Potter was the turning point for me, I totally fell in love with Hogwarts and everything. I vow, if magic was real, I'd be Hermione's second.

Writer


Er, technically, this isn't crazy, because I'm still harboring the intention of becoming a writer. But now, I wanna become a novelist too. Is that crazy? Hoping too much? I write short stories for friends! But that's about it.

So anyways, hope you enjoyed my little monologue.

By the way, in case some of you don't know, I'm having a birthday thing. *TEEHEE*

- to see the world in a grain of sand -

No comments: