Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Day of School

Back to that hell-hole of sorts today. I would love to say that it started off with a bang, but it didn't, like every other day of school, I walked to school, pass the long-kang and through biz park sweating oh-so-glamorously.

Nicole and I spent the first lecture stuck taking pictures on Bryan's photobooth - which by the way is freakishly awesome and has all these awesome effects, if i had to buy a laptop based on camera quality I'd buy that. hurhurhur... - It was multimedia, which was so mind-numbingly boring (like my post today) There's like giant-arsed projects for that and we have to be in groups of 6. 6 lei! How will I find someone who wants to take me in?! tsk. So tough.

That's not all, I took a copy of stop-press, and I found the article, which was MINE, was DISCREDITED. @%^*#%$$@&()! I'm freaking pissed. HELLO I need that! It's for my PORTFOLIO. MOTHERFATHERSISTERBROTHER. This calls for some murdering. I would go on, but I'm going to take it up to Selvan, so I gotta save my wisecracks for later.

The lecture was boring, but I'm praying that it'd be fun, dreamweaver and all that crap. WHY DID I DELETE DREAMWEAVER?! fail.

Anyways, it was cross-cultural later, bloody hell, second lecture of the term and I fell asleep. Like drool on table asleep. WHAT A BORE. The videos he showed were awesome, because of... KEVJUMBA!

Let me digress.

I love kevjumba. I think he's the hottest ABC ever with the voice that could melt chocolate. Aw.... So... Deep, and manly... Plus he's so funny. Who wouldn't want a man who can make you laugh? Plus he's a soccer player, which means he'd totally fit in with Singaporeans! - I mean, it's like our national sport or something -




As this video shows, he's in college. BOO. Which means he and I can never meet! He's happily settled into the American culture. *sigh*

Sorry. As I was complaining.

School, which I've been looking forward to for 3 days straight has turned out to be a crash and burn sitch.

The one thing I like, is Broadcast Performance. I totally don't regret taking it now. I really like Mrs Raimi (however you spell it), she's freaking nice, plus she has this totally strange laugh which is so funny. Plus, she knows her shite man.

We did breathing exercises today, diaphragm etc, so funny, when we lay on the floor and she made us breathe and stuff to make the book on our stomachs rise up and down we all look like fools on the God-awful carpet. I bet you a million bucks it was covered in pee and other unmentionables.

Then she let us have 15 odd minutes to lie down and sleep. Awesome! More sleeping time right? Right, until I found out that when I woke up, Nicole told me I snored. And Denise heard! She was three people away from me! OH MY GOD! What an ending to a freaky day. I SNORED. IN MY FIRST CLASS.

WHY GOD WHY?! Why torture me with snoring genes?!

- now no one's ever going to marry me -

No comments: