Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Conversations With Myself

I was taking the bus to Phillip's house (I'm giving him tuition) and I forgot to bring my book, plus I've heard all my iPod music like a gazillion times, so I kinda had a conversation with myself. On the bus. It went like this:

(don't judge me okay. Everyone has a private monologue once in a while. At least I don't sing in the shower right!)

Me: I'm so bored. There's nothing to do! Greek's not out yet! WHY?! WHY?! Plus I've finished watching Gossip Girl and there's absolutely nothing for me to watch till frigging Thursday!

Sub- Conscious: KNN, Amanda you're such a couch potato

M: Huh? Who's that?!

SC: Me lah.

M: *gasp* God?!

SC: Siao. Honestly would God be so rude?

M: No... Whatever, technically, I'm not a couch potato. Seriously.

SC: Oh please, don't lie. Before you sleep at night you sit on your bed watching sidereel videos, youtube videos and writing crappy romances.

M: Oi! That's not all I do! I... I also... Think of what I'm going to do tomorrow!

SC: How... Intellectual. *sniffs*

M: Look! There goes an ang mor...

SC:Why are you so obsessed with ang mors?! Future sarong party girl is it?! Fail lah... You can't pull off a sarong.

M: Wah. You really know how to hurt someone man. I'm just amazed by the sheer number of ang mors who now currently populate our tiny, insignificant island.

SC: Oh please, stop trying to sound so smart. "sheer number..." HAHA v. funny, I know you're an ah lian at heart. You shop at This Fashion, like pink, have an A in Singlish and you're louder than a fishmonger.

M: Oi! I resent that! Are you supposed to be my sub-conscious?!

SC: Yep. Doing a good job huh?

M: NO! Why are you such a pessimist?!

SC: The truth hurts honey.

M: Oh. reach already.


- didn't anyone tell you the first sign of madness is talking to yourself? -

No comments: